Run an action after the HTTP Response is ready to be sent back. This might be a good place for tools to hook in to track metrics, such as how long the process took from
graphql_process_http_request to here, etc.
do_action( 'graphql_process_http_request_response', array $response, array $result, string $operation_name, string $query, array $variables );
- $response (array): The GraphQL response
- $result (array): The result of the GraphQL Query
- $operation_name (string): The name of the operation
- $query (string): The request that GraphQL executed
- $variables (array): Variables passed to your GraphQL query