Run an action. This is a good place for debug tools to hook in to log things, etc.
do_action( 'graphql_execute', array $response, WPGraphQL\WPSchema $schema, string $operation, string $query, array $variables, Request $request );
- $response (array): The response for your GraphQL request
- $schema (WPGraphQL\WPSchema): The schema object for the root request
- $operation (string): The name of the operation
- $query (string): The query that GraphQL executed
- $variables (array|null): Variables passed to your GraphQL query
- $request (Request): Instance of the Request object