Filter the input fields. This allows plugins/themes to hook in and alter what $args should be allowed to be passed from a GraphQL Query to the WP_Query.
- $query_args (array): Array of mapped query args
- $where_args (array): Array of query “where” args
- $source (mixed): The query results
- $all_args (array): All of the query arguments (not just the “where” args)
- $context (AppContext): The AppContext object
- $info (ResolveInfo): The ResolveInfo object
- $post_type (mixed|string|array): The post type for the query