Run an action after the response has been filtered, as the response is being returned. This is a good place for debug tools to hook in to log things, etc.
- $filtered_response (array): The filtered response for the GraphQL request
- $response (array): The response for your GraphQL request
- $schema (WPGraphQL\WPSchema): The schema object for the root request
- $operation (string): The name of the operation
- $query (string): The query that GraphQL executed
- $variables (array|null): Variables passed to your GraphQL query
- $request (Request): Instance of the Request object