In preparation for the Workshop I’ll be doing at WordCamp Orange County next weekend, I hosted the Workshop for the Denver WordPress Developer Meetup to get some practice.
I learned a lot about how I need to have my files organized for the workshop and learned what steps I can skip to get through the “important” steps within the allotted time.
If you attended and have feedback, please share. I’m far from a seasoned professional when it comes to public speaking and hosting workshops, so any feedback is welcome.
Anyway, below are some links from the Workshop:
- The recording is here: https://youtu.be/5xASl0JZBAw
- Here’s the links to the slides: http://slides.com/jasonbahl-1/super-powered-single-page-apps#/
- Here’s the link to the tutorial series on the website: https://wpgraphql.wpengine.com/post-series/wordflix-super-powered-single-page-app-tutorial/
- Here’s the Github Repo to the single Page App we built (the commit history has detailed comments for each change that was made): https://github.com/wp-graphql/wordflix-single-page-app/
- And the github repo for the WPGraphQL plugin is here (go ahead and Star the repo on Github wink, wink): https://github.com/wp-graphql/wp-graphql
I plan on updating the Tutorial series to have a video walkthrough for each step to compliment the written tutorial, so keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks.
There’s also a wp-graphql slack organization if you’re interested in discussing the plugin more: https://slackin-wpgraphql.herokuapp.com/ (if that link doesn’t work message me and I’ll invite you to the Slack org)